- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, frozen
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup (or cream of chicken with herbs, or cream of mushroom)
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 1⁄2 cups wild rice, uncooked
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In crock pot, combine chicken, broth, soup and mushrooms. Stir well, cover and cook on high 6-8 hours. 30 minutes before serving, add wild rice. Recover and cook on high 30 minutes or until rice is done. Serve with crusty bread and a nice green salad.
- To make this recipe low fat, use 99% fat free broth and 99% fat free cream of chicken with herbs.