Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Santa Fe in a recipe title seems to mean there will be corn and black beans present and this recipe is no exception. You can use frozen precooked turkey meatballs or meatballs that you make yourself. This is a quick and easy recipe that uses only 5 ingredients. It is tasty, too.
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans Mexican-style stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 2 (12 ounce) packagesfrozen precooked turkey meatballs, thawed (24)
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth with roasted garlic
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn, thawed
- Combine all ingredients in the crockery cooker.
- Cover and cook on LO for 6 to 7 hours or on HI for 3 to 3-1/2 hours.