Recipe by newmama
this is SO easy and SO yummy! i put the chicken in burritos the first time, taco salad the second time, and it would be great in any mexican recipe!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 12 -16 ounces salsa
- 1 (1 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (12 ounce) can sweet corn (optional)
- 1 (12 ounce) can black beans (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- season chicken on both sides with taco seasoning and put it in the crock pot.
- pour salsa over it.
- cook on low 7-8 hours.
- shred chicken in the crock with a fork and stir in the corn, beans and sour cream.
- cook 30 more minutes.
- serve in tortillas, over rice, over chips, salad, or use in your favorite mexican recipe!