Recipe by Audrey M
These chicken has a kick to it. If you are looking for a milder taste substitute salsa for the tomatoes with green chilies and hot peppers.
Top Review by CaramelPie
My family really liked this fast & easy recipe. We don't like much heat in our food, so I just used the garlic powder, lemon pepper, and mild salsa instead of the tomatoes & chilis. Thanks for posting.
- 6 chicken pieces, of your choice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 16 ounces tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 sliced paper thin jalapeno pepper (optional)
- 1 sliced paper thin cayenne pepper (optional)
- cooked rice