- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (8 ounce) cans campbell's tomato soup
- chunky salsa (we like Tostitos brand because it's healthy AND delicious)
- shredded cheddar cheese (or preferred cheese)
- sour cream (optional)
- cheese, cubed for delicious decorating (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put Crockpot on high setting & pour in both cans of tomato soup.
- Put chicken in crockpot and top with salsa.
- Cook for about 2-3 hours (depending on thickness of chicken).
- Put chicken on plate and top with more salsa, shredded cheese, and sour cream, if desired.
- Place 3 cheese cubes together on one edge of chicken for decoration & a great follow-up to a bite of terrific salsa chicken!