8 hrs 10 mins
Easy and delicious crock pot recipe. I don't know what I'd do without my crock pot. It's a lifesaver.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season round steak lightly with garlic salt, salt and pepper.
- 2Cut into serving pieces and place in bottom of crockpot.
- 3Separate onion rings and place on top of steak.
- 4Add potatoes and green beans (drained).
- 5Top with tomato soup and tomatoes.
- 6Cover and cook on high for 6-8 hours.
- 7If too much liquid, remove cover for the last half hour.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Round Steak Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.8
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 51.7 mg
- Sodium 319.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 23.9 g