Recipe by nnreq
Easy and delicious crock pot recipe. I don't know what I'd do without my crock pot. It's a lifesaver.
Top Review by Shari2
This was very good. Not hard to make either. Next time I will leave out the potatoes and serve with noodles or mashed potatoes. The steak was very tender when it was done. Good job gbmom!!! Thanks for posting!!
- 2 lbs round steaks, 1/2 inch thick
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can French style green beans, drained
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup
- garlic salt
- 4 potatoes, quartered
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canwhole peeled tomatoes
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Season round steak lightly with garlic salt, salt and pepper.
- Cut into serving pieces and place in bottom of crockpot.
- Separate onion rings and place on top of steak.
- Add potatoes and green beans (drained).
- Top with tomato soup and tomatoes.
- Cover and cook on high for 6-8 hours.
- If too much liquid, remove cover for the last half hour.