Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Easy and delicious crock pot recipe. I don't know what I'd do without my crock pot. It's a lifesaver.
- Season round steak lightly with garlic salt, salt and pepper.
- Cut into serving pieces and place in bottom of crockpot.
- Separate onion rings and place on top of steak.
- Add potatoes and green beans (drained).
- Top with tomato soup and tomatoes.
- Cover and cook on high for 6-8 hours.
- If too much liquid, remove cover for the last half hour.
This was very good. Not hard to make either. Next time I will leave out the potatoes and serve with noodles or mashed potatoes. The steak was very tender when it was done. Good job gbmom!!! Thanks for posting!!
This is one of my favorite crock pot recipes. Just wanted to say, don't remove cover if too much liquid. I always thicken the liquid to make a gravy. It's delicious over the meat and potatoes.
Good crock pot meal -thanks! I only used 1 pound 9of round steak, and I used a 16 oz bag of frozen green beans. Came out well.