Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This recipe may take less time. It usually takes between 6 to 8 hours. I give the max. time for the cooking time.
- 2 lbs round steaks
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- Cut steak into 6 serving pieces.
- Place in slow cooker.
- Add onion soup mix, water and mushroom soup.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
This smelled so good while cooking in the crock pot. We loved this! A little salty, but not unedible.
We really did not care for this at all.
This was a great easy recipe to put together while my kitchen is being redone! My changes, I used 1 1/2 lbs of tenderized round steak, 2 cans cream mush soup, and added a medium sliced onion and 1 sliced green and 1 red pepper. Cooked 7 hours on low and meat still seemed tough, so turned up to high for an 1 1/2 hrs. Served with mashed potatoes and corn. Yum, thanks.