1/2 Photos of Crock Pot Rotisserie Chicken
4 hrs 10 mins
The taste of roasted or rotisserie chicken, but so easy in the crock pot! My mother in law made this for a family gathering once. I didn't know you could do it like this! UPDATED description: I made this again tonight, and forgot how moist it is! Because there's nowhere for the juices to go, it does wind up being a little "soupy" - it's not a crispy rotisserie chicken in that regard. The chicken just falls off the bones and has such great flavor! (in fact, in the photo I posted, I had to push all the chicken pieces back together to make it look like a whole chicken!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and pat dry whole chicken (best if you don't remove the skin).
- 2Rub with olive oil, garlic and seasonings (measurements are approximate, season to taste!). Try to put seasonings under the skin where possible too.
- 3Spray the inside of the crock pot with vegetable spray (Do not add ANY water or liquid).
- 4Place whole chicken, breast side up in crock pot.
- 5Cover and let cook on high for 3-5 hours, or until legs fall off easily.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Rotisserie Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 526.5
- Calories from Fat 342
- Total Fat 38.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 172.5 mg
- Sodium 161.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 42.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: