Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Simple side dish
- 10 -12 medium red potatoes, cut in quarters
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄8 cup butter or 1⁄8 cup margarine, melted
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves, minced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 cup fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- Combine all of the ingredients except the parsley in the slow-cookers.
- Make sure that the potatoes are evenly coated with the herbs and seasonings.
- Cover; cook on low 6-8 hours (or on high 3-4 hours).
- Before serving, toss potatoes with the fresh parsley for added color and flavor.