- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian dressing, Seven Seas Robusto
- 1 lb egg noodles
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken breasts in crock pot.
- Pour Italian dressing over.
- Cover and cook at low 7 hours.
- Remove chicken from crock pot and leave turned on.
- Add 1/4 cup sour cream and stir until dissolved.
- Cook noodles and drain.
- Add remaining sour cream and parmesan cheese to noodles and mix until dissolved.
- Serve chicken over noodles.
- Pour warm Italian dressing over top. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese to taste.