1/5 Photos of Crock Pot Roasted Chicken With Rosemary and Garlic
7 hrs 15 mins
I have done this recipe in the oven and slow cooker. It has a wonderful fragrant smell as you come through the door.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean and dry the chicken.
- 2Starting at the neck cavity, carefully loosen skin from the breast with you fingers.
- 3Insert 2-3 garlic pieces and 2 springs of rosemary under the breast skin at the edge of the wings.
- 4Continue pulling skin and insert 2 rosemary sprigs and 2 garlic pieces under drumstick skin.
- 5Make a small slit in skin on each wing.
- 6Insert a garlic piece and a rosemary sprig into each.
- 7Insert 2 garlic pieces and 2 rosemary sprigs in body cavity, then tie the legs together Place the chicken, breast down in a large slow cooker.
- 8Cover and cook on low 6-7 hours or until juices are clear when thick part of chicken is pierced with a knife. Remove chicken from slow cooker and discard garlic and rosemary.
- 9Cut chicken and serve.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Roasted Chicken With Rosemary and Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.9
- Calories from Fat 278
- Total Fat 30.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 142.5 mg
- Sodium 133.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 33.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: