6 hrs 10 mins
pies & cakes & cookies ohmy!'s Note:
Got this recipe out of an old library book and I tweaked it a bit to update the ingredients. It is SOOO easy, and elegant enough for a dinner party.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large ziploc bag, place chicken, dressing and lemon juice. Refrigerate overnight.
- 2Place chicken in crock pot, discard leftover marinade. Mix all spices and sprinkle over all sides of chicken.
- 3Set on low and cook for 6 hours. Drain juice and chicken will pull easily apart.
- 4Serve with rice or potatoes and a salad or vegetable and some crusty bread.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Roasted Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (425 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 546.1
- Calories from Fat 325
- Total Fat 36.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 162.6 mg
- Sodium 3175.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 39.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: