Recipe by Tobago Cay
I've made this recipe for years. It's easy to make and smells great while it's cooking. I serve it with applesauce, sweet potatoes and a green veggie. There are never any leftovers.
Top Review by NannMarie
I made this last week. It was simple and delicious. The only change I made was I used minced garlic (from a jar) and rubbed it over the slits it the roast. Definitely a keeper. Will make this one again.
- 3 -4 lbs boneless pork roast
- 1 clove garlic
- salt and pepper
- 1 large onion
- 2 whole cloves
- 2 bay leaves
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Rub pork roast with salt and pepper.
- Cut 10 slits on top of pork roast and insert sliced garlic into slits.
- Broil pork roast for about 5 minutes.
- Slice onion and put in crockpot.
- Place pork roast on top of onion and add cloves, bay leaves, water and soy sauce to crockpot.
- Cook on high 5-6 hours or low 10-12 hours.