1/2 Photos of Crock Pot Roast Pork
10 hrs 5 mins
Tobago Cay's Note:
I've made this recipe for years. It's easy to make and smells great while it's cooking. I serve it with applesauce, sweet potatoes and a green veggie. There are never any leftovers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rub pork roast with salt and pepper.
- 2Cut 10 slits on top of pork roast and insert sliced garlic into slits.
- 3Broil pork roast for about 5 minutes.
- 4Slice onion and put in crockpot.
- 5Place pork roast on top of onion and add cloves, bay leaves, water and soy sauce to crockpot.
- 6Cook on high 5-6 hours or low 10-12 hours.
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Roast Pork
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 483.6
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 194.9 mg
- Sodium 463.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 65.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: