Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 hrs
I got this from my crock pot recipe booklet and with some minor variations is a big hit with my family
- 2 -3 potatoes, pared & thinly sliced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 1 -2 onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 -4 lbs beef brisket or 3 -4 lbs rump roast or 3 -4 lbs pot roast
- 1⁄2 cup beef broth or 1⁄2 cup water
- Place vegetables in bottom of Crock Pot.
- Salt & pepper meat.
- Place meat in Crock Pot.
- Add liquid.
- Cover & cook on high 5-6 hours.