1/11 Photos of Crock Pot Roast Beef With Gravy
7 hrs 5 mins
I have been making this for years. It is easy to put together and tastes yummy! Some times I throw veggies in the crock pot also for an all in one dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rub roast with 1/4 cup flour.
- 2Put roast in crock pot.
- 3In a bowl, combine soup and gravy mixes and remaining flour.
- 4Stir in water until blended.
- 5Pour over roast.
- 6Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender.
- 7We like to serve this with mashed potatoes.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Roast Beef With Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 28.8
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 286.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sirloin tip roast