Recipe by bmcnichol
I have been making this for years. It is easy to put together and tastes yummy! Some times I throw veggies in the crock pot also for an all in one dinner.
Top Review by SweetSueAl
First let me say I do not like roast beef! But this was ok. I made it because my DH is a meat and potatoes man. He absolutely loved it! My DD did too. So, after 30 years of trying to make a roast they would eat, here it is! Thanks, for posting.
- 4 lbs boneless sirloin tip roast
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope brown gravy mix
- 2 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- Rub roast with 1/4 cup flour.
- Put roast in crock pot.
- In a bowl, combine soup and gravy mixes and remaining flour.
- Stir in water until blended.
- Pour over roast.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender.
- We like to serve this with mashed potatoes.