Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Found this on the internet a while back. I can't remember where, so I can't give proper credit to this great recipe. It's easy & tastes delicious.
- 3 lbs chuck roast
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans reduced-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can French onion soup
- 3 carrots, cut into slices (I use baby carrots)
- Brown roast.
- While roast is browning, place the carrots on the bottom of the crock pot & add all the cans of soup. Mix well.
- Add the roast Cook 8 to 9 hours on low. Serve with mashed potatoes.
Enjoyed this recipe very much, the meat was very tender. The gravy from the soup was excellent. I did season the roast real good while browning.