Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I found this recipe just in time for Superbowl!
Make and share this Crock Pot Reuben Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb corned beef, finely chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can sauerkraut, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 cup thousand island dressing
- 1 1⁄2 cups swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- miniature party rye rounds
- Place all ingredients in a crock pot.
- Cook on low setting for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- You can serve right from crock pot on warm setting!
Ka-Ka-Ka-Katie! This is a kah-kah-ka-keeper! :-) I used one of the Thousand Island Dressing recipes from 'Zaar (keeping things in the family--sort of!). Smells wonderful, tastes delish! Served over toasted French bread with a salad on the side. Very comforting. Debber in Wisconsin <><
have made this many times very good
I doubled this recipe for a St. Patrick's Day luncheon, and 20 people cleaned out the entire crockpot. I didn't want to just mix all the ingredients together (thinking it wouldn't look very appealing), so I layered the sauerkraut on the bottom, then the beef, then the cheese-dressing mixture on top. I'm not sure whether it looked much different, but the sauerkraut cooked and softened nicely on the bottom layer. Very, very good!