Recipe by windhorse23
from the Weight Watchers site, slightly altered to suit what I have in the house.
Top Review by Lizzie Rodriquez
The taste was excellent. Great combination. A couple of comments, though. When I put in 7 cups of water, at the end, I stll had 5 cups of water that just made a mess. But like I said-- good start.
- 1 lb dried navy beans, soaked overnight
- 7 cups water
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 medium stalk celery, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 8 ounces andouille sausages, chopped
- 3 tablespoons creole seasoning
- 3 small jalapeno peppers, minced