Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a perfect dish to carry to potlucks; at home, add crusty bread and a salad and you have a great meal!
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook onion and garlic in oil about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce, tomato sauce, and Italian seasoning.
- Place about 1 cup of the sauce in the bottom of a crock pot.
- Add 1 package frozen beef ravioli; top with 1 cup of cheese.
- Top with remaining package of ravioli; sprinkle remaining 1 cup of cheese over.
- Pour remaining sauce evenly over the top.
- Cover and cook on the Low heat setting 4 hours, or until ravioli are tender.
- Sprinkle with parsley to serve.