4 hrs 15 mins
This is a perfect dish to carry to potlucks; at home, add crusty bread and a salad and you have a great meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- 2Cook onion and garlic in oil about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender.
- 3Stir in spaghetti sauce, tomato sauce, and Italian seasoning.
- 4Place about 1 cup of the sauce in the bottom of a crock pot.
- 5Add 1 package frozen beef ravioli; top with 1 cup of cheese.
- 6Top with remaining package of ravioli; sprinkle remaining 1 cup of cheese over.
- 7Pour remaining sauce evenly over the top.
- 8Cover and cook on the Low heat setting 4 hours, or until ravioli are tender.
- 9Sprinkle with parsley to serve.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.6
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 14.7 mg
- Sodium 304.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
four cheese pasta sauce