Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is a perfect dish to carry to potlucks; at home, add crusty bread and a salad and you have a great meal!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (26 ounce) can four cheese pasta sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 (25 ounce) packagesfrozen beef ravioli
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook onion and garlic in oil about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce, tomato sauce, and Italian seasoning.
- Place about 1 cup of the sauce in the bottom of a crock pot.
- Add 1 package frozen beef ravioli; top with 1 cup of cheese.
- Top with remaining package of ravioli; sprinkle remaining 1 cup of cheese over.
- Pour remaining sauce evenly over the top.
- Cover and cook on the Low heat setting 4 hours, or until ravioli are tender.
- Sprinkle with parsley to serve.
I was just about to post this recipe but was glad to see it already here. I made this for dinner the other night and it was delicious. The only change I made was to add more garlic--3 cloves. I also felt like 4 hours cooking time on low setting was just right.
Joy, I need to upgrade the recipe to five stars! I cooked it for 4 hours on low, and it was perfect! Thanks again.
This was SOOOOO easy and very good. It does not get any easier than this...simple...delicious...Thanks for sharing !! :)