1/10 Photos of Crock Pot Ravioli
4 hrs 10 mins
This is a recipe that I adopted from a sweet chef by the name of CBW. A real doll. "I always plan a crock pot meal for Sunday afternoon so that it's all ready after church, and I wanted something different than the chicken we usually end up with. This was a big hit!"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour about half of the pasta sauce in the bottom of crock pot.
- 2Add frozen ravioli.
- 3Pour additional pasta sauce, tomato sauce, water, and red pepper over ravioli (I usually pour the pasta sauce on first and then shake together the tomato sauce, water, and red pepper in the empty pasta sauce jar to mix them).
- 4Sprinkle Italian seasonings over sauces.
- 5Sprinkle cheese on top.
- 6Turn crock pot on low and cook for 4-5 hours (until ravioli are tender).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Ravioli
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.5
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 17.5 mg
- Sodium 888.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 14.1 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: