Prep 30 mins
Cook 8 hrs
A simple pasta recipe.
Make and share this Crock Pot Ravioli recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 16 ounces tomato sauce
- 14 ounces stewed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 16 ounces bow tie pasta
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, brown ground beef, onion and garlic. Cook until onion becomes clear and soft, approximately 20 minutes. Drain excess fat and add to crock pot.
- Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, oregano, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Stir to break up stewed tomatoes. Cover and cook on low for 7 to 8 hours.
- During the last 30 minutes turn on high. Stir in cooked pasta and cheese. Server immediately when mozzarella cheese is melted.
This was so flavorful; great recipe! I cooked 24oz. frozen ravioli instead of using plain pasta; cut the recipe in half for two of us, and it still made 2 meals! Hubby loved it!
I cut this recipe in half to serve 4 of us that that worked out very well! I used a very lean ground beef, substituted lemon pepper for the usual S&P, AND used a cheese filled tortellini instead of the bow tie pasta! However, other than that, the recipe was followed & the resulting dinner was DELICIOUSLY WONDERFUL! Will definitely be making this agian in the future, although I MIGHT use chicken or turkey instead of the beef! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in the current Pick A Chef]