- 4 -5 pork steaks, 3/4-inch thick
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of asparagus soup
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 4 potatoes, sliced
- 2 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup light cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet, brown chops in oil on both sides.
- Drain off excess fat. Combine undiluted soup with onions, seasoned salt, pepper, and water.
- Arrange alternate layers of meat, potatoes, and cabbage in crock pot. Pour soup mixture over.
- Cover and cook 4 to 6 hours on low.
- Turn to high.
- Add cream; cover and cook on high for 20 to 30 minutes.