Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I was tired today from a LONG week at work and was craving something easy and comforting. I was originally going to thicken the sauce with come cornstarch and serve over noodles, but the hungrier I got, the lazier I got !! This is what it ended up being and now I'm full and happy!
- Spray cook pot with Pam.
- Place chicken thighs on bottom.
- Top with mushrooms.
- Sprinkle contents of both seasoning packets over the chicken.
- Pour water over top of all.
- Cover, turn on high, and cook for about 4 hours.
- Remove chicken from crock pot, remove bones and return to pot (mine just fell off the bone and I just fished the bones out :)).
- Turn crock pot to low, add rice and frozen peas and cook for about another 30 min or so until heated through.
- Enjoy with a slice of good bread to sop up the juices!