Nothing like autumn in a cup.
Make and share this Crock Pot Pumpkin Spiced Latte recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups milk (I use 2%)
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (or 1/4 tsp cinnamon, 1/8 tsp nutmeg, 1/8 tsp ground cloves, and tiny pinch of ground ginger)
- 3⁄4 cup strong brewed coffee (or 1/2 cup brewed espresso)
- garnish with whipped topping
- I used a 4-quart crockpot, but as small as a 1.5 quart will work with these amounts.
- Add the coffee/espresso and milk to the crockpot. Whisk in the pumpkin, spices, sugar, and vanilla.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours if everything is cold. Whisk again.
- Ladle into mugs, and garnish with whipped cream and additional cinnamon. I added a cinnamon stick to be fancy.