Recipe by DebM
Just in time for the holidays. A family favorite.
Top Review by Dawni
You can also make this in the microwave. Put it in a glass or rubber bowl and cook it for 5 minutes on high and 15 minutes on medium. Make sure the center looks done when you pull it out and it is the easiest recipe. I put all the ingredients in the blender to make it very smooth with no chunks. My 4 year old loves it as do I.
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted) or 2 tablespoons margarine (melted)
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- whipped topping (optional)