Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
I love to make this when we have something going on that night, and I can't waste time in the kitchen. It's all ready when I come home!
- 4 -5 lbs boneless pork roast
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package carne adovada mix, found in the mexican aisle
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- Place thawed meat in the crock pot. Sprinkle the seasoning on top of the meat and pour around the sides the water.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Shred the meat in the crock, and stir to mix.