1/6 Photos of Crock Pot Pulled Pork
T. Woolfe's Note:
I got me a crock pot,, nuff said.. The long and low melted most of the greasiness out of the shoulder, and the vinegar apple juice combination added a sweet moistness to the final product.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2-4 lbs boneless pork shoulder
- 1Combine the rub spices and coat the shoulder.
- 2Bag the rubbed shoulder overnight in the fridge.
- 3Put Apple juice and vinegar in crock pot and add the shoulder and the rub that's stuck on it.
- 4Start the pot on high, turn down to med after an hour and a half.
- 5Cook for 12 hours total, 10 hours if your pot has no medium setting.
- 6Remove the shoulder and let rest for at least half an hour.
- 7Pull shoulder apart with a couple of forks.
- 8Place the pork on a cheap bun or Wonder bread with your favorite barbecue sauce and some slaw if you want to be traditional.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Pulled Pork
Serving Size: 1 (2082 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.8
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 80.5 mg
- Sodium 794.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 19.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: