1/2 Photos of Crock Pot Pulled Chicken
7 hrs 10 mins
A healthier alternative to pulled pork! Easy to make in the Crock Pot.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 -4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed tomato soup (Campbell's Soup recommended.)
- 3/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 pinch ground thyme
- hamburger bun (I recommend potato hamburger rolls rolls.)
- 1Layer chicken on bottom of Crock Pot.
- 2Combine all other ingredients in a bowl and pour over chicken.
- 3Cover tightly and cook on low* for 4-5 hours.
- 4Shred chicken with fork.
- 5Cook for approximately 1-2 more hours or until done through.
- 6Serve on hamburger buns.
- 7(*In my experience, Crock Pot "Low" temperatures vary greatly. As such, the first time you make this you may want to be at home so you can check your Crock Pot from time to time.).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Pulled Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.7
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 1073.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 23.6 g
- Protein 29.2 g