A healthier alternative to pulled pork! Easy to make in the Crock Pot.
Make and share this Crock Pot Pulled Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 3 -4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed tomato soup (Campbell's Soup recommended.)
- 3⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 pinch ground thyme
- hamburger bun (I recommend potato hamburger rolls rolls.)
- Layer chicken on bottom of Crock Pot.
- Combine all other ingredients in a bowl and pour over chicken.
- Cover tightly and cook on low* for 4-5 hours.
- Shred chicken with fork.
- Cook for approximately 1-2 more hours or until done through.
- Serve on hamburger buns.
- (*In my experience, Crock Pot "Low" temperatures vary greatly. As such, the first time you make this you may want to be at home so you can check your Crock Pot from time to time.).