6 hrs 5 mins
This is a favorite I like to take to picnics.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Use a 6-quart or larger crock pot.
- 2In a skillet, brown the hamburger, bacon, and onion.
- 3Add the rest of the ingredients into the crock pot.
- 4Drain the meat well and dump into crock pot.
- 5Gentley mix ingredients.
- 6Cover and cook on low for 6-10 hours, depending on crock pot.
- 7Stir well and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Potluck Beans (Slow Cooker)
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.9
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 33.2 mg
- Sodium 1033.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 14.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lean ground meat