5 hrs 55 mins
5 hrs 30 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Parboil cabbage and separate the leaves.
- 2Slice off part of the heavy stalk of each leaf by slicing parallel to the leaf (do not cut into the leaf).
- 3Grate potatoes, small inner leaves of cabbage, and one of the onions.
- 4Mix together.
- 5Add rice, dill, and black pepper.
- 6Beat egg whites until frothy and add to potato mixture.
- 7Set aside two or three of the largest leaves.
- 8Fill each remaining cabbage leaf with approximately 2 tablespoon of the potato mixture.
- 9Fold up bottom of leaf, then fold in the sides, and roll up.
- 10Secure with toothpick if necessary.
- 11Slice the reserved leaves and line the bottom of crock pot with them.
- 12Slice second onion and layer on top of cabbage.
- 13Add tomatoes, apple, and ginger.
- 14Place rolled stuffed cabbages into pot.
- 15Cook at low heat for 4 to 5 hours.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Potato Stuffed Cabbage
Serving Size: 1 (568 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 444.1
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 76.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 99.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.7 g
- Sugars 15.9 g
- Protein 13.7 g