1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Potato Soup With Chilies and Cheese
8 hrs 15 mins
Sooz Cooks's Note:
This soup is so easy to put together and it is really nice meal to come home to after work. Easy and delicious - what more could one ask for? Serve with flour tortillas for dipping and shredded cheese of your choice to top. If you are not too concerned about the fat content you can use regular cream cheese - but I love the NEUFCHATEL. Everyone in my family loves this, even the babies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 large potatoes (large dice, about 1-inch)
- 1 (8 ounce) package neufchatel low-fat cream cheese (cubed)
- 1 (7 ounce) can chopped green chilies
Garnish and Dipping
- shredded Mexican blend cheese
- flour tortilla
- 1Pour chicken broth, cream of chicken soup and onion powder into the crock pot and stir well to combine.
- 2Add diced potatoes and diced green chilies and stir.
- 3Cover crockpot and cook on low 8-10 hours.
- 4Place cubed cream cheese in a bowl in the microwave and microwave for 1 minute.
- 5Add cream cheese to the crock pot and stir until melted and blended.
- 6Cover crock pot and cook for an additional 30 minutes (if you don't have time for this step, you can microwave the cream cheese for a bit longer).
- 7Serve with shredded cheese as garnish and flour tortillas.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Potato Soup With Chilies and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (405 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.2
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 21.5 mg
- Sodium 650.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 10.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat cream of chicken soup