- 5 lbs potatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 large onion
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- salt and pepper
- bacon bits (optional)
- cheddar cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and cut up potatoes and onion.
- Put in crock pot and cover with water.
- Cook 4-5 hours.
- Approximately 1 1/2 hours before eating add cream cheese, margarine, cream of chicken soup, milk, and salt and pepper blend
- Cook until warm throughout.
- Top with bacon bits and cheddar cheese
- Serve and ENJOY.