Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is so delicious. My family loves it!
Make and share this Crock-Pot Potato Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 5 large potatoes
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 cup bacon bits (or ham)
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 2 tablespoons ham soup base (or 2 more chicken bouillon)
- 4 cups water
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup or 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of celery soup
- salt and pepper
- Peel and dice potatoes.
- Add potatoes and remaining ingredients to crockpot.
- Cook on high for 4 hours.
This soup is so good and it makes a ton!! I used chopped ham and all chicken bouillon. Loved the simplicity of this as well. Thanks for posting this recipe! Made for Fall PAC 2009