- 4 potatoes, cubed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup flour (mixed with small amount of water)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes, onion, butter, bouillon, parsley and water in crock pot.
- Cook 6-8 hours on low heat.
- 1/2 hour prior to serving add milk and flour mixture, turn on high and allow to thicken.
- NOTE: if desired, add grated cheese or velveeta, and use evaporated milk instead of regular for a Cheese potato soup.