7 hrs 10 mins
Easy and filling. I use reduced-fat versions of the products, but if you want to use regular, go for it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (2 lb) bag frozen cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 lb reduced-fat kielbasa, sliced
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups chopped carrots, I use preshredded bagged
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter, cut up
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups reduced-fat sour cream, mixed with
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 cup low-fat milk
- 1/2-1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- additional milk, as needed
- 1Spray or grease a large crock pot. Do NOT forget to do this!
- 2Place thawed potatoes, sliced kielbasa, garlic, onion, carrots, celery, red bell pepper and butter in the crock pot.
- 3Sprinkle with the salt, pepper, parsley and Worcestershire.
- 4In a small bowl, whisk together the sour cream, flour, dry mustard and milk until smooth; pour into crockpot.
- 5Stir everything together.
- 6Cover and cook on low for about 6-8 hours (crockpot cook times vary).
- 7After cooking time is over, lift lid and stir in desired amount of sharp cheddar cheese until melted. Add extra milk, if needed, to get desired moistness.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Potato Kielbasa Casserole Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.6
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 62.2 mg
- Sodium 414.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 9.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: