Recipe by stacylu
Another of my aunt's recipes. Great for those cold nights.
Top Review by Melanie Adrienne
Want this chowder to be really over the top? Make recipe as stated but add these spices: 1 1/2 tsp. white pepper, 1 tsp. dried basil, and 1/2 tsp. thyme. We garnished ours with: bacon, sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese, and lots of sliced green onions (the green part) YUM!!
- 1892.72 ml diced potatoes
- 78.07 ml onion, chopped
- 3 (1233.20 g) can chicken broth
- 304.75 g can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, cubed, softened
- 226.79 g bacon, cooked and crumbled