Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
If you like baked potatoes with broccoli and cheese you will love this!
- 4 potatoes, sliced
- 1 head broccoli, florets only
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can broccoli cheese soup
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk (or enough to cover)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Put everything in crock pot. Cook on high 2-3 hours or until cooked through.
- I like to add a handful of cheese right before serving.
- Can be frozen after cooking.
I could not find broccoli cheese soup, so I used cream of broccoli and added 1 cup of cheese for the cook time and then stirred in 1 more cup when it was almost done. This came out somewhat soupy, but did thicken up after cooling down a bit. It was good, but we felt it needed salt. Made for Spring 2012 Pick A Chef.
delicious, easy, tasty couldn't be better
I don't think the recipe made the broccoli stink. Broccoli has a particular odor, and a strong one. It smells to high heaven whenever you cook it.