Recipe by Terry Davis
Can't decide if you want a baked potato or mashed potato? Well this recipe has both in one.
Top Review by LainieBug
Good basic stuffed potato recipe. We thought they needed a little "oomph", so I served them with sour cream, chives, bacon bits and shredded cheddar for additional toppings. Made for Spring 2012 My 3 Chefs.
- 4 large potatoes, for baking
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika, ground
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash potatoes in water.
- Place potatoes in the crock pot and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Remove from crock pot and slice in half lengthwise so they look like the bottom of a boat.
- Scoop out potato leaving about 1/4 inch left on the skin.
- Mash scooped out potato with milk, butter, salt and pepper.
- Blent until potatoes are the consistency that you like.
- spread butter in center of potato skins with basting brush.
- Spoon mashed potatoes into skins.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Place potatoes on baking sheet and broil in oven for ten minutes.
- You can eat the mashed potato inside and then eat the outside like a baked potato.