Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Easy crock pot pot roast
- 3 -4 lbs beef roast
- 1 ounce Lipton Onion Soup Mix (1 envelope)
- 10 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crumbled
- Spray interior of crockpot with cooking spray.
- Rub minced garlic over roast and place roast in sprayed crockpot.
- In separate bowl, whisk together onion soup mix, mushroom soup concentrate, worcestershire sauce, black pepper and thyme leaves until smooth.
- Pour over roast.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
This was good and easy to make. I followed the recipe as written but the night I made this we had something come up and we didn't get to eat it. So I froze it after it was cooked. I thawed it and warmed it up and it was just as good and tender as the day I cooked it. I like that it is made with items I normally have on hand.