Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This is my favorite and easiest pot roast Sunday dinner!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs roast
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped carrots
- Put uncooked pot roast in crock pot and turn on low.
- Add soup, onion flakes, and salt.
- Cook on low about 5 hours.
- At lunch time, add the chopped carrots to the pot and continue cooking on low for another 3 hours or so.
- When you get home for the day, your dinner is ready to eat.
- The juices make a nice gravy for some mashed potato's if you want to whip them up.
- Or add potatoes to the pot with the carrots and everything is there; it's easy, fast and very good tasting!
Made this for supper the other night and it turned out tender and juicy !! Wonderful, easy meal.