Use your crock pot to make a delicious homemade pot pie!
Make and share this Crock Pot Pot Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 3 -4 boneless chicken breasts, cut chicken into bite size pieces
- 2 (10 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas and carrots
- 1 small onion, diced
- italian seasoning mix
- ground pepper
- 2 (7 ounce) packages Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- Combine chicken, soup, milk, potatoes, onions and spices in crock pot.
- Cook on low for 6 Hours.
- Add package of peas and carrots- cook for 10 minutes longer.
- Transfer to pie plate.
- Cover with crescent rolls.
- Bake according to crescent roll's package.