I put in random spices from my kitchen. Probably not all necessary. I used pork since I don't eat beef. Tasted hot and yummy. Note: I like things saltier than most people, so adjust to your taste.
- 2 lbs pork loin
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Healthy Request cream of mushroom soup
- 1 dash paprika
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon jamaican jerk spice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon season salt
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms (not drained)
- 2 tablespoons tapioca flour or 2 tablespoons flour
- 8 ounces fat free sour cream
- 1 lb cooked egg white noodles
- combine all ingredients except noodles and sour cream in crock pot.
- 6 hours on high.
- take out pork & slice, then return to crock pot.
- Add sour cream & egg noodles and stir.