1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Pork Stew
7 hrs 45 mins
7 hrs 15 mins
A Jack Frost favorite is a pleasant change of pace from beef based stews. If you cannot find lima beans, go ahead and use peas. I have also put gremolata on it when serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless pork, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 4 medium carrots, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 1/4 cups onions, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, sliced
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, thinly sliced (optional)
- 10 ounces frozen lima beans, thawed (optional)
- 29 ounces diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons basil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper, to taste
- 1Brown pork in oil.
- 2Put slow cooker liner in crock pot.
- 3Put pork and vegetables in crock pot.
- 4In medium sized bowl put diced tomatoes, wine, tapioca, salt, brown sugar, basil, garlic, and pepper; and pour over pork/veggie mixture.
- 5Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Pork Stew
Serving Size: 1 (573 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 485.4
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 75.9 mg
- Sodium 352.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 15.0 g
- Protein 26.5 g