5 hrs 10 mins
Here is our family secret recipe. Don't tell I'm sharing. So easy and good. If you don't like sauerkraut please don't try it. You can substitute pork chops for the pork roast if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Brown roast in frying pan.
- 22. After browning put roast in crock pot.
- 33. Drain half the brine off the sauerkraut and pour sauerkraut over the roast.
- 44. Core apple and slice thinly. Put on top of sauerkraut.
- 55. Peel and chop onion and place on top of the rest.
- 65. Sprinkle brown sugar over top.
- 76. Pour beer over the top.
- 87. Cook on high for 5 hours or low all day until roast is tender.
- 9Salt & pepper to taste as some sauerkraut is salty.
- 10I serve with mashed potatoes and a veg.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Pork & Sauerkraut
Serving Size: 1 (439 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.7
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 142.8 mg
- Sodium 1203.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 51.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: