This is a little different than the usual barbecue sauce. It has a nice Cajun flavor. The tomatoes make an excellent sauce for the tender shredded pork. This recipe is from Easy Meals by Betty Crocker.
- Place the pork in a 3 to 4 quart crock pot.
- Sprinkle with seasonings, pour tomatoes over pork.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
- Remove the meat from crock pot, place on cutting board and shred using 2 forks, discarding the bones.
- Return meat to crock pot and mix well.
- Using a slotted spoon to remove pork mixture from cooker and fill each roll with 1/2 cup meat mixture.
- Top with cheese and condiments as desired.