1/2 Photos of Crock Pot Pork Sandwiches
10 hrs 15 mins
This is a little different than the usual barbecue sauce. It has a nice Cajun flavor. The tomatoes make an excellent sauce for the tender shredded pork. This recipe is from Easy Meals by Betty Crocker.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the pork in a 3 to 4 quart crock pot.
- 2Sprinkle with seasonings, pour tomatoes over pork.
- 3Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
- 4Remove the meat from crock pot, place on cutting board and shred using 2 forks, discarding the bones.
- 5Return meat to crock pot and mix well.
- 6Using a slotted spoon to remove pork mixture from cooker and fill each roll with 1/2 cup meat mixture.
- 7Top with cheese and condiments as desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Pork Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 592.7
- Calories from Fat 313
- Total Fat 34.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 118.8 mg
- Sodium 651.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 35.5 g