Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I adapted this recipe from the cookbook that came with my crock-pot. Your house will smell wonderful as it cooks! Serve with a green veggie and potatoes.
- Place roast in crock pot. Cover with olive oil and roll to coat.
- Sprinkle with pepper, lemon zest and rosemary.
- Pour the wine and chicken stock in next to the roast. Add the garlic to the broth and tuck the lemon slices around the roast.
- Put the lid on and set to cook for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low.
- Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.