Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This is so simple I feel silly posting it but it tasted so good I wanted to share it with you. Pulled pork sammies are easy just shred the pork & add your favorite BBQ sauce. Remove any fat from the roast. If the fat remains it will cook out and you will have to de-fat the sauce before thickening it. If you like a lighter sauce don't use th corn starch.
- 2 -3 lbs pork shoulder
- 1 (540 ml) canof spicy black bean soup
- 2 teaspoons adobo seasoning, spice
- 12 cloves roasted garlic
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Place everything into the crock pot.
- Turn on low for 7 hours.
- If adding Corn starch add it mixed in a bit of water.
- Cook for another hour Total cooking time 8 hours.