Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Pork Roast and Kraut are not just for New Years Day anymore. What a delicious and easy way to get your vegetables in! Prepare with my recipe for creamy mashed potatoes and add some green beans on the side for a perfectly rounded meal including 2 vegetables!
- Remove roast from freezer.
- Remove all wrappings.
- Place in a crock pot, fat side up.
- Pour water over just to cover half of roast.
- Add seasonings.
- Put lid on crock pot and turn on low.
- After 7 hours add sauerkraut around the sides.
- (If you desire to brown remove from crock pot at this point and place in oven at 350).
- Ready to eat after sauerkraut is heated through.