7 hrs 5 mins
Pork Roast and Kraut are not just for New Years Day anymore. What a delicious and easy way to get your vegetables in! Prepare with my recipe for creamy mashed potatoes and add some green beans on the side for a perfectly rounded meal including 2 vegetables!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove roast from freezer.
- 2Remove all wrappings.
- 3Place in a crock pot, fat side up.
- 4Pour water over just to cover half of roast.
- 5Add seasonings.
- 6Put lid on crock pot and turn on low.
- 7After 7 hours add sauerkraut around the sides.
- 8(If you desire to brown remove from crock pot at this point and place in oven at 350).
- 9Ready to eat after sauerkraut is heated through.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Pork Roast & Sauerkraut
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.2
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 68.0 mg
- Sodium 47.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 22.5 g